WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee brewer, All-in-one Vacuum Pressured
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, eBay.
- At amazon.com you can purchase WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee brewer, All-in-one Vacuum Pressured，Insulated Travel Mug, Hand Powered and Filter Pressure Brewer, Stainless Steel Thermo Cup, 10 fl oz for only $49.90, which is 24% less than the cost in eBay ($65.95).
- The lowest price of WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker Single Serve Coffee Brewer All-in-one was obtained on 22/11/2021 11:51 AM.
|Item Weight||425 Grams|
About this item
- [ALL-IN-ONE] Brew and drink from a single device with the Pipamoka all-in-one nomadic coffee maker. Simple, sturdy and brilliant pressure brewer, it becomes super easy and quick to fuel your days and enjoy hours of hot, freshly-brewed coffee during your commutes, work hours or adventures.
- [THE TWO MINUTES BREW] Its patented construction, paired with its innovative twisting mechanism, generates vacuum pressure inside the mug. This negative pressure generated a suction force that draws hot water downwards through the coffee grounds. Engineered to brew a consistently clean, full-flavored cup of joe in about two minutes, the Pipamoka’s vacuum pressure brewing method sets it apart from other devices.
- [HOW DOES VACUUM PRESSURE WORK] ADD：Fill the water chamber and drop the coffee basket into it. Let it sink to the bottom. TWIST：Turn the ring to create vacuum pressure that draws the water down through the grounds. ENJOY：When the water chamber has fully risen, remove the brewer, add the lid and enjoy a hot coffee for hours.
- [LEAVE NO WASTE BEHIND] The stainless steel micro-filter is re-useable, meaning there is no excess waste created from having to use one-time-use paper filters. Fine mesh filter ：250μm
- [REMARK] Pipamoka does not heat up water. Brew ratio is similar to standard drip or infusion methods, close to 1:15 (1 g of coffee ground for 15 mL of water). We recommend using a medium to medium-fine grind for optimal brewing performance.