- Type: Car Charger
- Working Voltage AC: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Voltage: 12 V
- Efficiency: 85% Approx.
- Amp Hours: 1.2 Ah
- Power: 25W Max
- Chemical Composition: AGM
- Charging Current: 1.2A(12V); 1.2A(6V)
- Compatible Battery Sizes: C
- Working Temp: 14°F to 104°F (-10° to 40°C)
- MPN: TORNADO1200
- Battery Capacity: Up to 80Ah (6V & 12V); Maintains All Sizes
- Waterproof Rate: IP65
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- Model: TOPDON TORNADO 1200
- Dimensions: 172*71.7*39.6 mm (6.77*2.82*1.56 inches)
- Accessories: Charging Cable, Clamps,User Manual
- Weight: 465g (1.03 lb)
- Input Voltage AC: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- UPC: 763033228635
Works great for maintaining. I have a car with a AGM that only goes out once in a while and I throw this on for a day and battery is back up to snuff. I also have a noco genius that I purchased about a year ago for a lot more $, this does everything that one does for much less. Only have had it for a few months but is almost always on one of my rides and so far no problems at all.
Appears to be desulfating some of my older deep cycle 6 volt batteries. The batteries seem to be holding more charge than when I tried charging them before with another charger. I understand it could takes weeks of charging/ desulfating lto restore these batteries to useable condition. The cables with the clamps seem a bit small gauge but seem to be working well enough.
It did rescue an extra car battery I carry to power up an inverter from 12vDC to 120vAC. It is compact and shows the charging status all the way through. The desulfator feature did work as advertised.