- Year Manufactured: 2020s
- Features: Replaceable Ear Tips, Waterproof, Ambient Sound Mode, Built-In On/Off Switch, In-Line Control, Wireless Charging, Touch Control, Water-Resistant, Call functions, Playback Controls, Volume Control, Rechargeable Battery, Sweat Proof, Built-in Microphone
- MPN: S2IFWN740, S2IYWP762, S2IFW-N740
- Microphone Type: Built-In
- Color: Black
- Number of Earpieces: Double
- Type: Earbud (In Ear)
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB-C
- Model: S2IFW
- Form Factor: In-Ear Only
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Cable Length: 3ft
- UPC: 0810015586921
I currently only use these with my cell phone when I work. The overall quality is very good and meets my needs. The sound is good and the ear buds are very comfortable. Pairing the ear buds to my phone was very easy and charge time was surprisingly fast. Solo ear bud use is easy to use and the ear buds offer a wide number of touch controls. For the money I paid I found the "Skullcandy Indy Fuel True Wireless Ear Buds" to be a high value.
WILL NOT WORK correctly on ANDROID. Zero issues connecting to iPhone. I could only get the bluetooth to stream media on my Android phone. It would not properly connect for using the Phone. The support at Skullcandy was like "yeah, Android can be hard..." My son is happy to have received them. Just don't buy them for any Android OS users!
The Indy Fuel Bluetooth earbuds are a good quality set of headphones, but specifically pertaining to the refurbishment, this is a great deal. They sounds very good and connect well. Wireless earbuds are often uncomfortable but these are fairly uninvasive. My criticisms pretty much go for all wireless earbuds (annoying tap controls that get pressed too easily on accident, uncomfortable fit) but compared to others I found these pretty good with nice sound quality and noise cancellation. Skullcandy makes a solid product!