- MPN: SM-G981UZAAXAA, SM-5G981UZAAXAA
- Style: Bar
- SIM Card Slot: Single SIM
- Features: Reverse Wireless Charging, Proximity Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Fast Wireless Charging, Infinity-O Display, Telephoto Lens, Geomagnetic sensor, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition, Hall Effect Sensor, Wide-Angle Camera, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Ultra Wide-Angle Camera, Triple Rear Camera
- Network: Unlocked
- Camera Resolution: 12.0 MP, 64.0 MP
- Operating System: Android
- Screen Size: 6.2 in
- Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Memory Card Type: MicroSD
- Color: Gray
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- RAM: 12 GB
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS
- Processor: Octa Core
- UPC: 887276398105
The best Samsung Galaxy S series phone I've had so far. I like the size of the phone, but may have preferred the S20 Plus. I have large hands and would have enjoyed a slightly larger screen.
Its a bit smaller than my old S8+ which makes it hard for a bigger guy like me to type. Also, they put the front camera as part of the screen so now it distracts me qhen I am surfing the qeb because this camera is literally part of the screen, looking at me. Other than that its ok. Wouldnt recommend it though. Weird design.
"Swiftkey" doesn't work nearly as well on this phone. Frequently I have to resort to single letter entry. Most other issues I'm having with it are just a matter of becoming accustomed to differences between this and my J7. Some are due to the fact that I bought a phone advertised as unlocked, but it was locked to AT&T. The process of unlocking it has been annoying, not the fault of this phone, however. Picture colours are not accurate.