- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Wire Configuration: 4-Wire
- MPN: CT87N1001
- Smart Home Compatibility: Universal
- Battery Size: AA
- Display Size: 2 in (5.1 cm)
- Control Style: Dial, Switch, Digital
- Voltage: 24 V
- Energy Star: Not Compliant
- Style: Surface-Mounted
- Manufacturer Color: White
- Protection Properties: Overspeed Protection
- Color: White
- Sensor Technology: Temperature
- Resistance Properties: Child Resistant
- Thermostat Shape: Round
- Number of Periods per Programmable Day: 4
- UPC: 085267263696
Longtime, proven design with updated internal controls. Still provides a manual, analog experience. The thermometer indicating current room temperature lags approximately 3 degrees lower than the desired set temperature. This difference was observed while using a dedicated, stand alone, precision thermometer. This seems to hold true for all three examples of this thermostat that were recently purchased and installed.
Temperature reading is fairly accurate, but the "set" temperature is about 4 degrees off. In a space that is 76 degrees for example, you have to set the thermostat to 80 or more to get it to turn on the heat. It's a basic non-programmable thermostat. Lack of features should not translate into lack of quality. I expected better from Honeywell.
Easy to install and easy to operate with the manual settings. Bought for my grandparents because they were having a hard time setting the programmable thermostate. No problems now.