- Graphics Controller Model: Radeon
- Screen Size: 14"
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 11 Hour
- Processor: 4500U
- Memory Technology: LPDDR4
- Model: SF314-42-R6T7
- Microphone: Yes
- Type: Notebook/Laptop
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
- Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core)
- Hard Drive Capacity: N/A
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- SSD Capacity: 512 GB
- Processor Model: 4500U
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Processor Type: Ryzen 5
- Color: "N/A"
- Product Model: SF314-42-R6T7
- MPN: NX.HSEAA.001
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- RAM Size: 8 GB
- Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB
- Connectivity: N/A
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Form Factor: N/A
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ax
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD
- UPC: 841631174995
I bought this for my sister as a Christmas gift and she loves it! After extensive research I landed on this baby. Fast Ryzen 5 processor and 8gb of RAM should be more than enough for a college student that only uses it for school work and social media. YouTube video reviews had this same laptop playing mainstream PC games on low graphics settings. I bought this refurbished and it has given me no issues at all. Sturdy but light weight that can be easily carried around all day and with its long battery life I could leave the house without my charger and it wouldn't be the end of the world.
I can't even tell the item is refurbished, and the Ryzen 4500U is an amazing value. For what you are paying for the laptop it's a steal of value for students or moderate productivity apps. System boots really quickly (for me 10s from pressing the button to log in screen.) And has a Samsung nvme SSD which is a plus plus. 8gb I think is plenty and if your system is running a little sluggish I'd look into how to optimize windows 10 because windows 10 is a bloatware mess.
The laptop came in less than a week and came brand new so far everything is good and even the Touch ID hasn’t had any problems like I thought it would have. Best purchase I’ve ever Made. This laptop is even better than the cheapest MacBook Air and pro. I don’t know why I waited so long to buy this laptop.