Professor Maxwell’s VR Atlas – Virtual Reality Kids Science Kit
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com, Walmart.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Virtual Reality Kids Cookbook & Interactive for only $41.25, which is 37% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($64.99).
- The lowest price of Professor Maxwell's VR Atlas - Virtual Reality Kids Science Kit, Book and Interactive Geography STEM Learning Activity Set (Full Version - Includes Goggles) was obtained on 12/11/2021 4:47 AM.
- THE ULTIMATE IMMERSIVE VR / AR LEARNING EXPERIENCE – A comprehensive 138 page illustrated atlas, from countries and continents, to culture and cuisine, watch as the most famous landmarks and points of interest in the world come alive in virtual and augmented reality in this unique interactive atlas for kids!
- LEARN, EXPERIENCE, PLAY! – Each page comes alive in both augmented and virtual reality to give you an immersive educational toy experience. Watch as the Colosseum builds itself in AR on the page, then trigger a hotspot and go inside this world wonder to have a look around for yourself.
- MORE THAN JUST AN ATLAS – It’s not just about the geography, but the history and science behind it. Explore the topography of deserts and mountains, then the oceanography of the reefs. Discover food and currency, populations and language, as we explore the rich cultural diversity behind our planet!
- MATERIALS INCLUDED – The kit includes a complete set of physical projects and experiments, including clay, puzzles, a dinosaur fossil dig out, your very own passport, a scratch map of the world and so much more so that you can engage in hands-on activities right out of the box.
- VR GOGGLES INCLUDED – Includes a pair of hands-free goggles to create an immersive learning experience. Download the free mobile app in the Apple or Google store and use any smartphone to get started! This interactive activity set contains hundreds of hours of content as we travel the world in virtual reality, while engaging in physical STEM based projects and experiments to drive lessons home!