(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz, 8MB Intel Smart Cache, 2.5GHz based Frequency)
- 【Memory | Professional Upgraded to】16GB DDR4 Memory
- 【Storage | Professional Upgraded to】1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Screen: 15.6″ widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body/16:9 aspect ratio
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 6 AX201
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 2 X USB 3.2 Type A, 1 X RJ-45, 1 X Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 X USB 3.2 TYPE-C, 1 X HDMI, 1 X USB 3.2
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Audio: Built-in Two Stereo Speakers
- Webcam: Built-in HD Webcam (1280 x 720)
- Accessory: TWE Cloth
- Dimension: 14.3 x 10 x 0.96 inches
- Colors: Obsidian Black
- Weight: 5.07 lbs
*Free upgrade to Windows 11
【Upgraded Configuration】Its seal box is opened during upgrade for better performance. Substantial high-bandwidth16GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 1TB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
【15.6 in Full HD LED (1920 x 1080) display】 Explore game worlds in 15.6″ widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body/16:9 aspect ratio.
【10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor】Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Built-in graphics processor. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it. Turbo up to 4.5GHz.
【NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050】The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance.
【Take Control of Your Gaming Laptop】The NitroSense UI can be called up with the dedicated keyboard button so you can instantly visualize your PC’s component temperature, fan speed, loading performance, power plan, and more. Acer CoolBoost technology increases fan speed by 10% and CPU/GPU cooling by 9% compared to auto mode, overall increasing thermal performance by 25% for better gaming comfort.